Wednesday, February 20, 2013

a DIY Wedding

       As a part of the pinterest generation, I'm addicted to everything DIY from home decor, to clothes, beauty products, to yes...even weddings!
      I find new things all the time and I don't want to fill up the rest of my blog with all of the random little DIY things that I find all the time so I will keep this particular post updated with my DIY finds.

In addition to all of the DIY ideas on projects, here is a whole list of why you should go DIY:
  •  Its fun!
  • You can make each project uniquely yours.
  • It saves MONEY! (Always a big deal for your bridal budget)

DIY Makeup for your big day.
Nobody knows your skin like you do. So why not take care of your skin and do your bridal day make up with what you know will look the best!?



DIY Bouquets for you and your 'maids!
      For your 'maids: A basic bouquet in a flower that will match your wedding colors.


      For You: an extravagant cascading bouquet in white as shown in the video or incorporate in colored flowers that will compliment your 'maids' bouquets.


DIY Wedding Cake


        Super easy DIY Fondant for your wedding cake

 

Super Easy DIY Bridal Nail Art


DIY Sash to go with your Bridal Gown


No comments:

Post a Comment